Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Song List for April 20th, 2021

 1. Pete Seeger - Living In the Country
 
2. Mike Seeger and...
Maria D'Amato Muldaur - Take Me Back to the Sweet Sunny South
Elizabeth Cotten - New Years Eve Song
Leslie Riddle - Careless Love
Roscoe Holcomb - Old Smokey
Kilby Snow - You Are My Flower
Tex Logan - Kill the Shanghai Rooster 

3. Ron Arsenault and Dave Pengra - All the Money I Had is Gone, Go Downtown, Big As the Moon

4. Hanna Bretz Quintet - I'm Gonna Live Until I Die

5. Dakota Dave Hull and Kari Larson - Moonbeams
6. Prairie Wind - Cow Cow Boogie
7. The Divers - Expresso My Love
8. Tom Roznowski - You Never Know

9. Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues, I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met), Visions of Johanna

10. Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine
11. Bee Balm Fields - Last Night
12. Fairport Convention - Matty Groves
13. Michael Hedges - All Along the Watchtower
14. Prairie Wind - Cow Cow Boogie

15. Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay
16. The Rascals - A Beautiful Morning
17. The Delfonics - La La Means I Love You
18. Hillbilly Jazz - Back Home Again in Indiana
19. Martin Simpson - Living in the Country

Questions, comments, requests for future shows? Leave them at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. on Facebook or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net

***



No comments:

Post a Comment