Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Song List for January 12th, 2021

 1. Ralph Bailey and Paul Horrisberger - A Song by Ralph's Son, Toni's
Song, Prairie Life
 
2. Depot Creek String Band - I Pray for Rain, No Depression
 
3. Prairie Wind - Elenore Rigby
 
4. Sister Gin - Know, Scene Selection
 
5. Ron Arsenault and Dave Pengra - All The Money I Had is Gone

6. Tim O'Brien - When I Paint My Masterpiece

7. Ocho - Sub-Subconcious, Back When

8. Kate Wolf - Across the Great Divide

9. The Everly Brothers - When Will I Be Loved

10. Dick Kimmel and Geraldine Chjellberg - All I Have to Do is Dream, Dreamin'

11. Bee Balm Fields - Lonely Wolf

12. Prairie Wind - Built for Comfort

13. Susan Clark - Sail Away

14. Andrea Lyn - Red Afghan

15. Kate Wolf - Green Eyes

16. The Canadian Brass - You Never Give Me Your Money

Questions, comments, requests for future shows?  Leave them at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. on facebook or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment