Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Song List for July 23rd, 2019

Theme: "Down the Track" from Wayne Schmidt's CD "Waiting for Evaporation"

1. William and Versey Smith - When That Great Ship Went Down
2. Coley James - Drunkard's Special
3. Tommy Makem - The Cobbler's Song
4. Mississippi John Hurt - Stack-O-Lee

5. Queen Ida - La Louissiane
6. Hot Rize - High on a Moutain Top

7. Buffy St. Marie - The War Racket
8. Van Morrison - Don't You Rock 'Em Daddy-O
9. Dooley Wilson - Knock on Wood

10. Cal Hand - Sister Nell and Dirty Ruben
11. Bill Staines - Ballad of the Maples
12. Powdermilk Biscuit Band - Stepstone

13. Trampled Under Foot - I Didn't Try
14. Zoe Muth and the Lost High Rollers - If I Can't Trust You With A Quarter (How Can I Trust You With My Heart)
15. Javier Trejo - Magic Tree

BEATLES AND BOB
16. Bob Dylan - Pretty Peggy-O, Highway 51
17. The Beatles Live at the BBC - Hard Days Night, I Wanna Be Your Man, Roll Over Beethoven

18. Andy Breckman - How I Met Your Mother
19. Rachel Bissex - Beauty in the Night
20. The Flat Five - Buglight
21. Claudia Schmidt - Banana Moon

22. Eliza Gilkyson - I Am a Child
23. Eileen Jewel - Shakin' All Over
24. Bee Balm Fields - Big Whale's Tongue

25. City Mouse - I Ain't Got No Home
26. Susan Clark - Meet Me in New Orleans
27. Gordon Stone - Touch and Go

Questions, comments, requests for future shows?  Leave them at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. on facebook, or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net

***

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment