Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Song List for September 25th, 2018

Theme: "Down the Track" from Wayne Schmidt's CD "Waiting for Evaporation".

1. Judy Collins - I Think It's Going to Rain Today
2. Randy Newman - I Think It's Going to Rain Today

3. Pamela Longtine - Say Darlin Say
4. Slavik Hanzlik - Spring in the Old Country
5. Brass Lassie - The Crown Knot

6. Ruby Vass - Gospel Ship
7. John Davis - Beaulah Land
8. Ruth Hampton - The Airplane Ride

9. Reverend Gary Davis - If I Had My Way
10. Alberta Hunter - Ezekial Saw the Wheel
11. Junior Wells - Stormy Monday Blues
12. Sippie Wallace and Bonnie Raitt - Woman Be Wise 
13. B.B. King Every Day I Have Blues, and How Blue Can You Get
14. Mike Munson - Rattle Can Black

BEATLES AND BOB SEGMENT
15. Beatles - Good Day Sunshine, For No One, I Want to Tell You, Got to Get You Into My Life, Tomorrow Never Knows
16. Bob Dylan - Positively Fourth Street

17. Karla Bonoff - Home
18. Prairie Wind - Home

19. Bee Balm Fields - Last Night
20. Pushing Chain - Between Teardrops
21. Charlie Roth - Arms of a Gypsy Woman
22. Ron Arsenault and Dave Pengra - Big as the Moon
23. Simon and Garfunkel - I Am a Rock
24. Gaelyn Lea - Southwind

Questions, comments, requests for future shows?  Leave them at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. on facebook, or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment