Thursday, June 7, 2018

Song List for June 5th, 2018

Theme: "Down the Track" from Wayne Schmidt's CD "Waiting for Evaporation".

1. Gordon Lightfoot - If I Could
2. Sweet Honey in the Rock - Down the Road I Go
3. Carolyn Hester - I'll Fly Away

4. Rose and Bix (Dean and Rose Bixenman - Everybody Needs Love, Ramblin' Boy
5. Maple River Band - Rain Song, Chicken Scoot Boogie

6. Tony Furtado - You've Been Used Again
7. Ray Bonneville - Rough Luck

8. Simon Joyner - Got Under My Skin
9. The Cats - Helplessly Hoping
10. Wooden Nickels - Down Home Girl
11. Jimmie Dale Gilmore - Black Snake Moan

BEATLES AND BOB SEGMENT
12. Judy Collins - In My Life and Just Like Tom Thumb Blues
13. Tim O'Brien and Del McCourey - When I Paint My Masterpiece

HAHA TIME
14. Steve Gillette and Cindy Mangsen - The Family Car and Double Yodel

15. Buffalo Springfield - Bluebird

16. The Sorry Muthas - Talking Wolverine
17. Katy Moffatt - A Man I Once Did Own
18. Bee Balm Fields - Big Whale Tongues 

19. Sister Gin - Bobbie
20. Whole Wheat - The Blackbird and Me
21. Tim Hardin - If I Were a Carpenter
22. Gaylyn Lea - The Parting Glass

Questions, comments, requests for future shows?  Leave them here or at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. on facebook or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net

***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment