Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Show Song List for May 15th, 2018

Theme: "Down the Track" from Wayne Schmidt's CD "Waiting for Evaporation"

1. Charlie Poole and the North Carolina Ramblers - Kitty Blye
2. Dick and Ian Kimmel - Waterbound
3. Mike Munson (Live at Ed's) - Rattle Can Black

4. The Divers - Snowfoot Waltz

5. Tom Rush - Panama Limited
6. Judy Collins - My Father

7. The Byrds - Hickory Wind
8. Katy Moffat - Mother of Pearl
9. Adam Granger - The Quaker Hymn

10. Ron Arsenault - Rock Bend Commercial Take #115
11. The Divers - Introduction, I Don't Need No Glasses, Scottish Bagpipes
12. Bee Balm Fields - Pretty Girl

13. The Roches - The Train, Factory Girl

BEATLES AND BOB SEGMENT 
14. The Beatles - I've Just Seen a Face, Norwegian Wood
15. Bob Dylan - I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
16. Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower

HAHA TIME 
17. Jonathan Winters - Interviews, Prison Scene

18. Ron Arsenault and Dave Pengra - Old Black Crow and That's What Makes You Strong
19. Prairie Wind - I Know I Can't Say and Wayfaring Stranger

20. Mike Munson - Rosie
21. Mary Fahl - Both Sides Now
22. Whole Wheat - Song for the Highway

Questions, comments, requests for future shows?  Leave them here or at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. on facebook or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net  

***

 

No comments:

Post a Comment