Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Song List for August 22nd, 2017

Theme: "Down the Track" from Wayne Schmidt's CD "Waiting for Evaporation"

1. Becky Buller - On the South Dakota Wind
2. Dick Kimmel and Pamela Longtine - Buffalo Gals
3. Poor Benny - Didn't He Ramble
4. The Chuckwagon Gang - Church in the Wildwood.

5. Rose and Bix - Prairie Wife
6. Ron Arsenault and Dave Pengra - Ron's Jig

7. John Denver - Paradise
8. Bonnie Raitt - Angel From Montgomery
9. Spider John Koerner - Acres of Clams

10. The Divers - You Butter My Bread
11. Michael Hedges - All Along the Watchtower
12. Simon & Garfunkel - Fakin' It

13. Patsy Cline - I Fall to Pieces
14. Erik Koskinen - First Time in Years
15. Annie Gallup - April 22nd, Sommerville, Massachusetts

16. John Denver - Rocky Mountain High

BEATLES AND BOB SEGMENT
17. Beatles - Tell Me Why, And I Love Her, I'm Happy Just to Dance With You, If I Fell, Komn Gib Mir Deine Hand
18. Bob Dylan - My Back Pages

HAHA TIME
19. Jonathan Winters - The Musica
60s NOSTALGIA
20. The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You
21. The Youngbloods - Get Together

22. City Mouse - Moonlight Lady, Eight Miles High
23. Mary Gauthier - Wheel Inside a Wheel

24. Capercallie - Brenda Stubbert's Set
25. Sally Rogers - Love Will Guide Us

26. Outro: Whole Wheat - Song for the Highway

Questions, comments, requests for future shows? Leave them here or at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. on facebook, or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net.  Feel free to call during the show, but if I don't answer it's because I'm setting up the next tunes. 389-5678 or 1-800-456-7810.

***
 

No comments:

Post a Comment