Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Song List for July 12th, 2016

Theme: "Down the Track" from Wayne Schmidt's CD "Down the Track"

1. Dick Weisman - Where the Blues Have Gone, and On My Way

2. The Stonemans - Dark as a Dungeon, Fire on the Mountain

3. Rosalie Sorrels - The Last Letter, Aunt Molly Jackson Defines Folk Music Once and For All, I Am A Union Woman, My Dearest Dear

4. Catfish Keith - You Got to Move and Hawaiin Cowboy (Catfish Keith plays in St. Peter at the Lone Star Restaurant and Event Center Tuesday July 26th at 7:00 pm For ticket information call 507-340-3866.

5. Trova - See My Friends / Tomorrow Never Knows
6. Sister Gin - Good Day, and Bobbie
7. Chris Smither - Crocodile Man

8. Chuck Suchy - It Ain't All Just for Nothing
9. Carla Sciaky - Ponchatrain

BEATLES AND BOB SEGMENT
10. Beatles - Cry Baby Cry, Don't Pass Me By
11. Bob Dylan - Dear Landlord and I Am a Lonesome Hobo

HAHA TIME
12. Father Guido Sarducci - Five Minute University

13. Ocho - I Guess I Never Grew Up

14. Chad Mitchell Trio - The Hip Song
15. The Mitchell Trio (featuring John Denver) - For Bobbi

16. Sweet Honey in the Rock - I Got Shoes
17. Becky Schlegel - For All the World to See
18. Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell - Old Yellow Moon

19. Jan Marra - These Crazy Years 
20. Skyline - Late for Work
21. Liz Story - Broken Arrow Drive

Questions, comments, requests for future shows?  Leave them here or at Bruce Davis Folk Scene Etc. or email to dbdavis@hickorytech.net

***

No comments:

Post a Comment